Thursday, January 6, 2011

Days 2 & 3

Day #2 was to clean the top of your desk, but I had already done that before the challenge started because my mother in law was coming.  I didn't want her to think I'm a terrible wife and mother so I cleaned the kitchen desk  which gathers all the CRAP that comes into the house!  Needless to say, I did not take pictures so I can't share that with you, plus I don't think I want to show the world that mess! 


So, on to  Day #3 which was clean your Tupperware cabinet.
I have two of those type cabinets and they both needed cleaning!  I threw away a garbage bag FULL of plastic that I will never use and it felt awesome!  


Cabinet #1 before:
What a MESS!!!!


And AFTER:
How pretty!  I used some baskets I got at Family Dollar to help organize.  They aren't very cute, but no one will see them except me so who cares.  


Now, Cabinet #2 that holds all the plastic bowls on one shelf and Crock Pot and Griddle on the bottom shelf...
Before:
and AFTER:
I tossed every top that didn't have a bottom and every bottom that didn't have a top...it felt GOOD!  I used a larger basket to hold all the lids.  Now maybe I can find the one I need!  It feels so much better to open these cabinets now!  Go on over to A Bowl Full of Lemons and join the challenge, go on, you know you want your cabinets to look as good as mine!  

No comments: