Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I'm baaack!




Ok, I know I've not kept up with this blog like I intended on doing, but I'm going to give it another shot! So much is different from when I started, I really just need to start over! I'm going to attempt to post at least once a week, but we'll see how it goes. Hopefully I will have something to say or share each week. This week I'll start with pictures of Braxton's baseball game and go from there. He is on the Yankees this year, and as much as it pains Todd to cheer for anything Yankee, he has embraced it. Check out the pictures of him batting and notice that he has finally gotten to be the coveted #6 this year! His idol, Chris House, of the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets was #6, so it's #6 he wants to be! He is coming along pretty well with hitting...as long as he doesn't try to hit a "grand slam"! I'll post some more pictures as I am able to get them.

No comments: